Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 31

      This week has been so stressful with friends and family, hard times. Times that I wish never would come. It kinda is hurting my weightloss and Im sick. So with both of this I thought my progress was going to be not where I want it. So I weighed myself today and I weigh 237.2lbs. Maybe the stress helped, IDK cause it never has helped with my weightloss before.
      Im loving this, I put on my capri's that I where pretty often and they are baggy, at the belly and thighs. Thats great because those are to spots that I really need to loose!! Im going to start going to the gym next week, when we are able to and have a sitter. Teja starts school so it will be alittle easier to go and andre can come with me.
     Andre I LOVE YOU! You are so supportive of everything I do and/or shouldnt do, Thank you! Even if I dont agree with how you support me, long story!
      Its great to have someone always there even when you feel like the rest of the world isnt. My weightloss Journey gives me something to keep my mind on thats positive and not the stuff that hurts. When aia get upset I go for a walk or do my video instaed of eating. It def crosses my mind and I have messed up here and there. But the best part is I am so conscience abgout what goes in my mouth, my calories. Before I never looked at calories and I never would think about everything that goes in my mouth or out for that matter cause sometimes I talk to much.
     O and yesturday was my gramps Bday (RIP), HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you and miss you. I know you and nanna had a great party together and I know you are so proud of what Im doing for my body. You know my nanna helped with me eating junk. She use to give me soda,chocolate,chips,pizza...whatever I like and I loved it. Yet she use to tall me I should loose weight. I love her for that she was always in the back of my mind with my weight and Im doing this for them because I know they are looking down on me and are so proud of me getting rid of my bad habits that they loved to spoil me with,LOL! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!

            Thanks everyone!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment