Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 7

    So I havent wrote in a couple of days cause I messed up! I didnt eat right when I went to a function because they had absolutly nothing healthy! I had 2 slices of pizza and that my weakness and some potato salad. A small amount of potato salad, but what I did so wrong id that I didnt stop, I had 2 more! I was so mad at myself. I felt so guilty!! After I thought about it, it helped me at this party so much. I didnt like how I felt when I had that pizza, I felt like here we go again back to the same way of eating. But no cause it just made me feel like crap that I let myself down. One lesson learned!!
 So Im finding it easier to eat better, but Im not finding it easy to find time to work out. My days are so busy!Im trying. I park further away from place and to day I had a party, there was a bounce house. So why not... I got in it. I sweated my butt of bouncing, but hey if it works then do it! I had will power and eat good at the cook out too. I loose weight like everyday.
I dont know yet if I should keep weighting every day or every week? Soon I will be posting my weight and measurments, brace yourselves people,LOL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment