Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 1

     So I started my journey on monday, So far so good its been 3 days. Im doing some more exercise, on tue I went on a 3.8mi hike. Sometimes I felt like dieing but kept going, even running sometimes.Im doing this for my family ans because andre and I want more kids, when I left the hospital after giving birth to teja I cried. I was so upset at what I was looking at. I never want to feel that way again!!!! I have alot of support and is looking out for more.
      My family is very supportive and join me as well as my friend kim. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt be so motivated. She is doing great with her weight loss and I want to conquer this with her, so we can be two hot mamas on our 30th birthdays!
Thanks Kim!

I dont think Im struggle yet ask me next week.

Today wed, we as a family are going swimming, I love swimming so I will do some laps in the pool.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Kristen! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! Im gonna stick to this, your support means alot!

    ReplyDelete