Sunday, August 14, 2011

8-14-2011

    So Im realixing that finding great tasting good things and healthy to eat is easier then I thought and filling. Im finding my stomach is shrinking which is great! This will help me to eat less and not feel hungry which I havent been.
    One thing I def  lack in is exersice. I dont go to the gym, I walk, but def need to walk more. Mt friend Kim wants to start a support group and maybe this will help and a friend at work wants to walk with me. Im a chicken and scared and wont walk in certain places by myself. So this week I pledge to myself to get to the gym!!!
     My friend kim is doing great, when I look at her I def can tell and I want people to look at me and saw wow, good job. In just a month you can tell the difference and that great!
     My things to work on the most is my belly, under my arms and my inner thights. Does anyone have and exercise to help my chin,LOL! :)
    So started at 251lbs. and I and now 246lbs, just the beginning of my journey and a very nice one if I might say. Im happy Im doing this, but I still have work and a little more self control and motivation to work on.

1 comment: