Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 28

      Whaooo! So happy I am officially 239.0lbs. I dont remember the last time I was in the 30's. This is keeping me going, I am trying to weigh my self every week now cause its weird. Sometimes I will loss weight, workout and then my weight will go up and two days later it will go back down. Whe I see that I my weight went up its discouraging, so no more of that. Monday I will be posting my measurments again.
      Today is the day of the hurricane and alot of place are closed and I cant go to my favorite spot to work out so its work out video time. That video makes me sweat my butt off. I hate it but I love it cause thats what helps me loss the weight. I think Im going to invest in a sweat band,LOL!
      The last couple of weeks have been stressful with life relationships and I found myself wanting food for comfort. I did eat, but I eat the right things. I am working on it and working on no stress. I talked to a friend about whats been going on and I have realized that she probably knows me better then all my friends. She isnt always around, but we always end up finding eachother. Thats the friend that means the most! The one that is there even when she is not physically there. She understands me and the decions I make. We are helping eachother with what we are both going through and Im glad I can be there for her. Everyone might not like her or like her dicisions but which one of my friends actually do like eachother.
     Well I got alittle of track,  but stress is apart of weightloss and gain and I just needed to talk about it. Thank again everyone for reading my posts and SUPPORTING me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment