Tuesday, August 16, 2011

08-16-2011

        Just wanted to let everyone know how great I feel!!!!!!!! Went to the resevoir today with Teja. She rode her bike and it was much easier for her. I ran alot and I felt great! Im going to go like twice a wekk, I love that place, its so pretty.Today with eating was a great success!
        I dont know everything about loosing weight, but I am learning. There is so much opinions out there about how ppl think ppl should loose weight. I take then all into consideration, Thank you! I need a game plan a routine, but in my life a routine is just not reachable. So my game plan is to eat right, work out more and just stay positive.
      I cant let anyhting about this journey make me feel down even if I gain a lb. Ill I can do is try. I want to loose 50ls by Aprill 2012 and I wont stop there. This journey is FOREVER!! Its a life change because once I change it ill be damned if I go back! Im doing this for me and my life!! I will do this always.
      If anyone wants to join me I will love it, I will support you and help you like I have support. Its the best to be supported. My friend wants to get together a support group to talk about what we experience, give advice and exchange healthy recipes. Let me know

       

No comments:

Post a Comment