Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 50

       My weight is now 233.8....PROGRESS! Any progress is good progress to me, im glad Im going down and not up. So I started going to the gym more with Andre. Its funny cause he goes much faster then me on the tredmill and the elipticle and I still loose the same amount of calories. He is such a competitor and Im not. So to have him bust his butt and me still win is nice.
     I also got my sister invilved alittle bit we went to the resevoir yesturday (my favorite place) and the girls road there bikes. Im hoping to rub off on her so she can feel as good as I do about myself. After awhile its kinda addicting, I do have to say. For the last two weeks I have not been as stricted on my eating as I was in the past and it makes me feel guilty. Which is a good thing because what Im eating is always in the back of my head on every calorie I eat. Before it was whatever went in went in, LOL!
     I have 7mo to hit my goal of 50lbs which from when I started will bring to me 200lbs, Now I only have 33.8 to go. At the rate Im going I think Ill make it and better! We are going to Florida in April and it will be great to be 200 and less! Everyday ia still a struggle and I dont deprive myself which is helping me to stay on track, just remember eat less and exercise and progress will happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment