Thursday, December 1, 2011

12-01-11

About to get my workout on.... Someone this week motivated me a liitle more with a couple of simple words, thanks Anthony Johnson. I appreciate everyone that has motivated me and keep me going with just a liitle help along my way... Andre Johnson, Kimberly Proulx OConnor and anyone else who has just said anything or helped with anything about my journey! THANK YOU! Still 230lbs, but Im not doing bad. Once again I have not gained! Its beed alittle hard, working overtime, holidays, its cold and I wanna just hibernate, lol! I still have 4 mo to meet my goal of 200lbs by march when I go to Fl. I will make it. Baby plans and everything is riding on this!! Sorry its been awhile since I blogged but im back. Thanks for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment